A New Chapter

After contemplating for quite a while I decided to tryout the world of blogging!  I was encouraged by three very important people in my life to do this so lets hope I can keep up with this whole new world of mine.  :)  My biggest fan and supporter of my hobbies is my husband and best friend, Abey.  My other two supporters are Janice Sharma and Sandra Ugalde.  Thank you ladies for always, always, always being there for me.  I am so blessed to have you both in my life and could not have ask for two better girlfriends.   I also have two young fans, Sumitra and Ajay.  They are my most prized possession and my main reason for documenting our lives.   

I wanted my first post to be dedicated to my husband.  Here is a card I made for him for our 15 year wedding anniversary (2/11).  


Thank you for always supporting and encouraging me to step outside of the box, you are an amazing person!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...