Celebrate Your Love!

Life has been keeping me so busy that I haven't had much time to do any crafting lately.  I'm pretty much backed up on all my crafting projects, including Project Life.  Oddly, I'm not worried as I know someday I'll catch up...or at least that's what I keep telling myself. :)

This a card that I made to play along with this week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge.  It's not a great photo but I'm out of time to take another so here it is anyway...


Here's a photo of the sketch challenge:

Thanks for stopping by.  Hope you have a fantastic day!

9 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Arlene! Always good to see one of your cards popping up in my reader!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I love all of the circles and the bold, bright color scheme. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Arlene, I recognized the sketch the moment I saw this amazing card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sentiment is gorgeous. I love the fonts and your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful Arlene! I love that embossing in the background!! I'm in the same boat as you. Seems like I'm busier now, the older the kids get, shouldn't it be the other way around?? Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing, Arlene! I love the colors and that embossing folder is so great with the big circle sketch! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, Arlene!! I love the design and the embossing!! Perfect take on the sketch!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know if crafters EVER catch up!!! I love your print surrounded by all the white and the pearls are a lovely touch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really nice to read content of this blog. A is very extensive and vast knowledgeable platform has been given by this blog. I really appreciate this blog to has such kind of educational knowledge. Quality Over Quantity Examples

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...